At RBC Direct Investing you can manage your business's financial needs by opening a non-personal account such as a Corporate, Investment Club, Partnership or Trust account.
Key benefits of an RBC Direct Investing non-personal account:
- Low commissions with trades starting from as low as $6.95 to $9.95 flat
- Create a diversified portfolio with access to a broad selection of investments including stocks, exchange traded funds (ETFs), guaranteed investment certificates (GICs) (from over 30 providers), mutual funds (from over 100 fund companies), options, bonds and more
- No commissions when you buy or sell mutual funds
- Hold and settle trades in U.S. and Canadian dollars and save on foreign exchange conversion
- No maintenance fee when you hold combined assets of $15,000 or more across all of your RBC Direct Investing accounts
- Access to innovative tools and the latest research to help you make confident investment decisions