Establishing the right mix of investments is a critical part of a successful long-term investment strategy.
With RBC Direct Investing's online financial calculators, you will find it easy to formulate your investment strategy - no matter what you are saving for. You will be able to create long-term customized plans, based on your personal information, tolerance for risk, time horizon and the financial resources available to you. Access a series of online financial calculators that include everything from asset mix selection models, to how much retirement savings you may need, to what your RSP will be worth at maturity.
As a RBC Direct Investing client, you will be able to use the calculators to analyze different scenarios for important investment questions, such as:
- Do I have the right asset mix? This calculator may help you to establish the right mix of investments based on your risk tolerance, time horizon and financial situation.
- Pre-Authorized Contribution Calculator : This calculator will help you see the benefits of saving on a regular basis. There are two ways you can use the calculator
- Calculate how much you need to contribute regularly to reach your goals.
- Calculate how much your savings will grow by setting up a PAC.
- RSP Income - How much retirement income can I expect from my RSP? This calculator will help you determine the annual retirement income you may expect from a proposed savings plan.
- RSP Contribution - How much can I contribute to my RSP? This calculator will help you determine how much you can contribute to your RSP this year.
- RSP Worth - How much will my RSP be worth? This calculator will help you determine the value of your RSP at a date in the future.
- RIF Duration - How many years will my RIF last? This calculator will help you determine how long the money in your Registered Retirement Income Fund (RIF) will last under different scenarios.
- Capital Growth - How much will my investment be worth at maturity? This calculator will help you determine how much your initial investment will be worth when it reaches maturity.
- Periodic Retirement (non-RSP) - How much should I save in addition to my RSPs? This calculator will show you how supplementing your RSP savings could help you have a more secure retirement. You may wish to use the "How much RSP savings do I need?" calculator to complement this one.
- Periodic Retirement (RSP) - How much RSP savings do I need? This calculator will help you determine how much you need to save in your RSP in order to achieve your retirement goal. You may wish to use the "How much should I save in addition to my RSPs?" calculator to complement this one.
- Education - How much do I need to save for my children's education? Save for your children's education in either a Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP) or outside of a registered plan. This calculator will compare your options and help you set investment goals.
- Mortgage - How much will my mortgage payment be? This calculator will help you estimate your mortgage payment under different scenarios.
Online Financial Tools & Calculators Disclaimer