RBC Direct Investing lets you invest anytime, online
Our online investment site gives you 24-hour access to RBC Direct Investing for online investing and to obtain real-time market information.
Build watchlists of investments you are considering. Make sure you see the information that is important to you, as soon as you sign in.
With RBC Direct Investing online investing site you can:
- Enjoy a low commission of $9.95 flat per equity trade with no minimum account balance or trading activity required. Plus, when you trade 150 times or more per quarter, you pay $6.95 flat per equity trade. Please see our Commission & Fee schedule for full details.
- Securely place stock and option orders on Canadian and U.S. exchanges and over-the-counter markets.
- Easily place orders for thousands of mutual funds from a wide variety of fund companies.
- Buy GICs, bonds, T-Bills and other fixed income investments.
- Obtain real-time quotes on stocks, options and indices, plus closing unit values on mutual funds - whenever it suits you.
- Review RBC Direct Investing account balances, positions and history.
- Access trusted sources of investment information and research to keep you up-to-date and informed about equities, mutual funds and fixed income investments.
- Gain a better understanding of the various investment choices available through the Personalized Learning Plan.
You can obtain current company news and invest from any
personal computer with Internet access and the appropriate
If you are enrolled in RBC Royal Bank online banking and online investing, you can:
- Use one password to login to both your RBC Royal Bank and RBC Direct Investing account(s).
- Have a consolidated view of all your RBC Royal Bank and RBC Direct Investing account(s) - so you can always see your entire financial picture.
- Easily transfer funds between your RBC Royal Bank account and your RBC Direct Investing account.