RBC Direct Investing gives you access to online financial calculators which will help you to formulate your investment strategy and create long-term customized plans, based on your personal information, tolerance for risk, time horizon and the financial resources available to you.
- Pre-Authorized Contribution Calculator : This calculator will help you see the benefits of saving on a regular basis. There are two ways you can use the calculator
- Calculate how much you need to contribute regularly to reach your goals.
- Calculate how much your savings will grow by setting up a PAC.
- RSP Income - How much retirement income can I expect from my RSP? This calculator will help you determine the annual retirement income you may expect from a proposed savings plan.
- RSP Contribution - How much can I contribute to my RSP? This calculator will help you determine how much you can contribute to your RSP this year.
- RSP Worth - How much will my RSP be worth? This calculator will help you determine the value of your RSP at a date in the future.
- RIF Duration - How many years will my RIF last? This calculator will help you determine how long the money in your Registered Retirement Income Fund (RIF) will last under different scenarios.
- Capital Growth - How much will my investment be worth at maturity? This calculator will help you determine how much your initial investment will be worth when it reaches maturity.
- Periodic Retirement (non-RSP) - How much should I save in addition to my RSPs? This calculator will show you how supplementing your RSP savings could help you have a more secure retirement. You may wish to use the "How much RSP savings do I need?" calculator to complement this one.
- Periodic Retirement (RSP) - How much RSP savings do I need? This calculator will help you determine how much you need to save in your RSP in order to achieve your retirement goal. You may wish to use the "How much should I save in addition to my RSPs?" calculator to complement this one.
- Education - How much do I need to save for my children's education? Save for your children's education in either a Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP) or outside of a registered plan. This calculator will compare your options and help you set investment goals.
- Mortgage - How much will my mortgage payment be? This calculator will help you estimate your mortgage payment under different scenarios.
Online Financial Tools & Calculators Disclaimer