RBC Direct Investing gives you access to online financial calculators which will help you to formulate your investment strategy and create long-term customized plans, based on your personal information, tolerance for risk, time horizon and the financial resources available to you.
- Pre-Authorized Contribution Calculator : This calculator will help you see the benefits of saving on a regular basis. There are two ways you can use the calculator
- Calculate how much you need to contribute regularly to reach your goals.
- Calculate how much your savings will grow by setting up a PAC.
- RSP Income - How much retirement income can I expect from my RSP? This calculator will help you determine the annual retirement income you may expect from a proposed savings plan.
- RSP Worth - How much will my RSP be worth? This calculator will help you determine the value of your RSP at a date in the future.
- Periodic Retirement (non-RSP) - How much should I save in addition to my RSPs? This calculator will show you how supplementing your RSP savings could help you have a more secure retirement. You may wish to use the "How much RSP savings do I need?" calculator to complement this one.
- Periodic Retirement (RSP) - How much RSP savings do I need? This calculator will help you determine how much you need to save in your RSP in order to achieve your retirement goal. You may wish to use the "How much should I save in addition to my RSPs?" calculator to complement this one.
Online Financial Tools & Calculators Disclaimer