1) $6.95 flat CDN or US equity trade when you trade 150 times or more per quarter; $9.95 flat CDN or US equity trade with $50,000 or more of household assets held in RBC Direct Investing account(s) or when you trade 30 to 149 times per quarter. This pricing only applies to trades placed through an available Automated Service, including the online investing site. Additional terms and conditions apply. Visit www.rbcdirectinvesting.com/lowtrades or call 1-800-769-2560 for complete details.
2) Clients can open a maximum of 10 accounts for a combined maintenance fee of $25/quarter. Additional maintenance fees will apply if a client opens more than 10 accounts.
3) You must hold a minimum balance of $10,000 per fund, per account to qualify for Series D pricing.
There may be commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses associated with mutual fund investments. Please read the prospectus before investing. Mutual funds are not guaranteed or covered by the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation or by another government deposit insurer, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated. For money market funds there can be no assurances that the fund will be able to maintain its net asset value per security at a constant amount or that the full amount of your investment in the fund will be returned to you. Series D units of RBC Funds are offered by RBC Global Asset Management Inc. and distributed exclusively through RBC Direct Investing Inc. and Phillips, Hager & North Investment Funds Ltd. RBC Global Asset Management Inc. is a related issuer of RBC Direct Investing.
4) RBC Direct Investing was ranked number one by DALBAR Inc. in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011. The annual DALBAR Direct Brokerage Service Award rankings are based on evaluations made over the calendar year, measuring a company’s quality of performance in product knowledge, professionalism and their ability to provide value-added service.
5) RBC Mobile is operated by Royal Bank of Canada, RBC Direct Investing Inc. and RBC Dominion Securities Inc.
6) Available Only Where Permitted by Law. The products, services and securities referred to on any RBC Direct Investing automated service (as defined in the Operation of Account Agreement) are only available in the jurisdictions where they may be legally offered for sale. The information provided on any RBC Direct Investing automated service should not be construed as an offer by RBC Direct Investing to sell specific securities in any jurisdiction, including the United States. If you are not currently a resident of Canada, you should not access the information available on any RBC Direct Investing automated service.
7) Standard message and data charges apply.
8) Real-time quotes are available upon accepting the terms and conditions of each exchange agreement, on the RBC Direct Investing online investing site.
iPhone and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S and other countries.
9) Additional Terms and Conditions apply.